Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Year continues to roll on.

Once again time flies and we are already into the new year. This year we get an extra day as this month is a leap year - 29 days in February.

My online business continues to grow with adsense income growing - my aim to the get to $100 a month min. by the end of the year, preferably $10 a day to give enough spare income to pay for an overseas trip. Along with this my other sources of online income include Global Domains International - a great MLM program and I about to get serious about my income coming from click bank and give bum marketing of clickbank products a serious go. I'll keep you updated as always with the progress.

Article-gems continues to grow and now is over 40,000 articles strong and it one of my online success stories.

No comments: