Thursday, April 3, 2008

Buying more ebooks - RICH JERK

I brought the Rich Jerk's ebook. After getting through the normal barrage of SPECIAL offers I downloaded the ebook. Very easy to download and easy to read. Its 65 pages long and covers the basic of internet marketing.

Now I've done the big move and unpacked the house (hell of a job - hopefully won't have to do it for a long while - at least I like the new house), I've decided to get serious about my online ventures. The article directory - article-gems continues to grow, but the growth in adsense income is slow, so slow - my best day was $8 - I only wish that was every day. It takes time to approve articles and so many of them will just be duplicate content anyhow. GDI has plateau at the moment until I can find a new way to market it so I'm going to get serious about clickbank marketing - with this in mind I've started a new blog to review clickbank products -
making money online review.



No comments: