Thursday, April 10, 2008

I hate the Flu

I hate the flu. It starts with a sore throat and then you know no matter what you do you are going to feel like crap for the next few days. Medications just seem to zone one out. Perhaps this is the real demonstration of where modern medicines limitations are. The only answer - drink lots of fluids and have lots of sleep - i.e. let your body natural immune system do the work.

However this allows me to remember how good I generally have it in life and what a precious gift good health is. It's not until your sick that you can really appreciate how good it is to be well. Perhaps that what life is - we put up with bad times because they make the good times even better.

That's my random rabble for today - very random due to a full on head cold.

No comments: