Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Article Directory for Wordpress Disappointment.

Most things I buy on the internet I don't have a problem with. But I must complain about http://www.submitarticlemarketing.com Article Directory Script for wordpress developed by Terry Sacia and published by Cambrian House, LLC (limited liability company). This wordpress article directory script comes with a lot of hype but using it was a nightmare. My server nearly suspended my account because the script was so greedy. It had security holes you could drive a truck through. Even the developer Terry Sacia recognised this and asked purchasers to be patient for a week while he "fixed" the problem. I updated the script to his latest version which was so buggy. He blamed me for most of my problems and called me a "time waster" "just bitching" and banned me from posting in the "support" forum. If it is just me I would have have thought he could be right. But numerous other persons on the "support" forum were having problems - with most of their questions being left unanswered for days on end - yeh that's good for the page rank of a new site to have it going to 404 errors and the like while you wait for the developer or someone to answer your questions. This product was certainly in my opinion not worth the $77 - especially so when you can get FREE wordpress article scripts in the available plugins for wordpress. I know other persons who like me abandoned the troublesome script for something better. My advice stay away from this one. I never got my money back for what I found to be a substandard product that did not live up to its marketing hype. As an Ezine articles author with over 200,000 views I should have know better to buy an "article" directory product from an ezine articles author with just 1,250 views. Myself as a well published author and having run article directories before was really let down by this offering. With more work the script might improve in the future - but for me personally I won't touch it with a barge pole. Wordpress article directory script isn't a scam - its just not a great product. When forking out $77 you expect more bang for your buck - not just a program that adds a few features to those already within wordpress.

2 comments:

iQuadra said...

Hi
Just wanted to share my experience with this plugin as well. It is not a great product, Terry will not give you any support and call you names as you mentioned. I won't recommend his software to anyone.

iQuadra said...

Hi
Just wanted to share my experience with this plugin as well. It is not a great product, Terry will not give you any support and call you names as you mentioned. I won't recommend his software to anyone.