Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What's with Hollywood?

What's with Hollywood? Or at least the female components. Young actresses seem to be going off the rails at a great rate of knots. Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie and now Lindsay Lohan. I suppose that's what you when to combine money with no moral purpose, drugs, fame, and fast living with a sense of being superior to everyone else and your eventually going to come unstuck. Its really sad, drugs are not only bad - they are down right evil. She is just lucky she didn't kill someone driving around like a lunatic.


As for me I'm far to busy building a future for my family to be out at party's, etc. The last two months have been great in Global Domains International - not just for me, but for my down line as well. If you are looking for a source of second income I strongly recommend GDI. Over time it will grow to be your primary income and unleash your dreams.

START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS

No comments: