Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not every day you get a comment post from Robert Kiyosaki


If you don't know who Robert Kiyosaki is - go to your local bookstore or library and get Rich Dad Poor Dad - and get yourself a life.

I had Robert post to one of my blogs - on making money online. What a shock - a man I've revered and admired actually blogged me! Robert has started his own online blog - called not surprisingly Richdad - I predict it will quickly become one of the most popular blogs on blogger and have a page rank to match once the word gets out. His posts are full of great financial information and he continues to teach. Now it looks like I better get investing in some gold and silver before the recession really hits.

Robert thanks for your comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you success

Very cool site

The subject of values and worth watching

To Imam

www.fr7ty.com/vb

www.fr7ty.com